Who we are
Founded on 29th July 1998,
the company Lézaud & Co GmbH, Fluid- und Dichtungstechnik für Labor, Medizin und Industrie (fluid and sealing technology for laboratories, medicine and industry),
replaced Raymond Lézaud Labor-, Medizin- und Industriebedarf. The main task which the company has set itself is the supply of top-quality products made from rubber and plastics, such as silicone, fluoroelastomers and thermoplastic elastomers.
Since 19th December 2012, we have differentiated between the sales company AET Lézaud GmbH and the manufacturing company Lézaud & Co. GmbH. The enterprises meanwhile employ a total of 10 members of staff and steady rates of growth are discernible. In June 2017, the company relocated to Hottenwald Industrial Estate in Bliesen where it has a new, purpose-built warehouse and an office wing.
We serve these sectors
The laboratory, chemical and petrochemical industry
We supply: Viton tubes, PTFE tubes, silicone tubes, laboratory and vacuum tubes, gas tubes, nitrile tubes (NBR), Santoprene and TPE tubes.
Medicine and pharmacy
We supply silicone tubes in a variety of qualities (platinum cured or peroxide cured) as well as PTFE tubes, Santoprene® tubes and TPE tubes in compliance with USP class VI and partly with ISO 10993.
We supply: Tubes, profiles, sheets, seals, O-rings, moulded parts from peroxide-cured or platinum-cured silicone as well as Viton®, PTFE, Santoprene and TPE, in compliance with BfR and FDA and/or in accordance with Regulation (EC) 10/2011, tasteless and odourless.
Special tubes for peristaltic pumps
We supply: Santoprene tubes for peristaltic pumps in compliance with FDA as well as special TPE tubes in conformity with FDA and Regulation (EC) 10/2011, medical grade in accordance with USP class VI and ISO 10993, in metric and imperial (UK) measurements.
Pressure, pneumatics, hydraulics
We supply: Tubes with a wide variety braidings from Viton®, silicone and TPE, pressure hoses from peroxide-cured or platinum-cured silicone with fabric lining for technical purposes, but also in compliance with FDA, BfR or USP class VI for food engineering, medical and pharmaceutical purposes.
We supply: Sheets and sealing profiles from Viton®, Viton® cellular rubber, silicone, Santoprene® and TPE, stamped seals and O-rings from Viton®, Viton® cellular rubber, silicone, Santoprene® and TPE (upon request, also in FDA quality for food engineering, medical and pharmaceutical purposes).
We supply: Machine hoses from Viton, silicone, NBR, chloroprene, EPDM, Santoprene, SBS/SEBS and other TPE and elastomers for technical applications as well as sheets, sealing profiles, stamped seals and O-rings from these materials.
We also offer the following services:
- Stamping of flat seals
- Bonding and manufacture of O-rings and rings from round cords or square profiles
- Development of prototypes
The products are manufactured by us or in cooperation with proficient and specialised partner companies in accordance with our own specifications to ensure they meet the high standards demanded by our clients.
Our specialist fields:
- Top-quality products from PTFE, silicone, Viton® and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Tubes for peristaltic pumps for laboratories, the chemical sector and industry
- Viton® cellular rubber for special seals in the chemical and petrochemical sectors as well as in mechanical and plant engineering
Advice – service – fast delivery
Our many years of experience in the utilisation of rubber and elastomers
enable us to provide our clients with competent advice. We have an extensive database on the chemical resistances of plastics, TPE and elastomers at our disposal to offer you the best possible materials to meet your specific requirements.
We can develop tailor-made solutions and innovative products for our clients and also offer fast prototyping.
We keep over 95 % of all the items on our price list in stock,
to ensure swift delivery to our customers.
Fast deliveries guaranteed: By parcel service
As a rule, within 24 hours in South, East and Central Germany, and within 48 hours in North and East Germany
- Development of innovative products, e.g. LEZ-VITMOOS E20 and E10
- Viton® cellular rubber as profiles and sheets for sealing technology
- Combinations made from silicone foam sheets with Viton® foil LEZ-VILSILEXP 7515 for sealing purposes in industrial chimney construction
- Tubes from innovative TPE for peristaltic pumps: LEZ-PERIFLEX in accordance with Regulation (EC) 10/2011 for food contact and LEZ-PERIMED for medical and pharmaceutical purposes in compliance with USP class VI and partly with ISO 10993
- Freeze-drying (lyophilisation) stoppers from innovative TPE for pharmaceutical and diagnostic uses.
Dipl.-Chem.Ing. Raymond Lézaud
Director, Lézaud & Co. GmbH
- Sales and Technical Management
- Quality Management
Director, Lézaud & Co. GmbH
Executive Assistant, AET Lézaud GmbH
- Sales - offers
- EOQ Quality Auditor
- Prokurist (Authorised signatory)
Prokuristin (Authorised signaotry), AET Lézaud GmbH
- Office Management
- Order Processing and Back Office